About Our Office
We believe that our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we will work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
To make an appointment, simply give us a call at (313) 406-7642.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. We also accept most major insurance plans, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, and Medicare Advantage. Please call the office for complete coverage, as insurances are always changing.
Insurances We Accept
- AETNA (*SOME REQUIRE REFERRALS)
- AETNA MEDICARE
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD PPO’S & EPO’S - (HIGHMARK, ANTHEM, MESSA)
- BLUE CARE NETWORK (*REQUIRES REFERRAL)
- BLUE CARE NETWORK ADVANTAGE (*NO REFERRAL REQUIRED)
- HAP HMO (OPEN ACCESS ONLY! NO INTERGRATED ACCESS)
- HAP PPO (OPEN ACCESS ONLY! NO INTERGRATED ACCESS)
- HAP SENIOR PLUS (OPEN ACCESS ONLY! NO INTERGRATED ACCESS)
- HEALTH PLUS PPO (*NO REFERRAL REQUIRED)
- HUMANA HMO (*REQUIRES REFERRAL)
- HUMANA PPO
- HUMANA GOLD (A.K.A. HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)
- HUMANA GOLD HMO (*REQUIRES REFERRAL)
- MEDICARE PLUS BLUE
- OSHCARE/NGS AMERICAN
- PRIORITY HEALTH
- ST. JOHNS HEALTH
- TOTAL HEALTH SELECT (*NO REFERRAL REQUIRED)
- UMR BEAUMONT
- UNITED HEALTH CARE (*NOT RELATED TO MEDICAID)
|MUTUAL OF OMAHA||HARTFORD||AARP||BANKERS LIFE & CASUALTY|
|CALL TO INQUIRE|
WE DO NOT ACCEPT
|ADULT BENEFIT WAIVER- MEDICAID|
|UNITED HEALTH CARE MEDICAID- FORMERLY GREAT LAKES|
|INTERGRATED ACCESS HAP PLANS|
At Dr. Grodman’s office, we believe that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included on this web site a full array of topics associated with podiatric conditions, diagnoses and treatments. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have a question about your care.
Our Taylor office is located at 9300 Pardee Road, Taylor, Michigan 48180 with patient parking available in our lot. We are easily accessible by local public transportation. Please click here for directions to our office.